On 5/1/11 12:47 AM, Matthieu GD wrote:
On Apr 30, 12:09 pm, Tom van der Woerdt<i...@tvdw.eu>  wrote:
I've heard this before.

It sounds like all UIWebView, WebBrowser and probably Android's WebView
are blocked. This is definitely a *good* thing for security reasons.
They are not blocked, it's *only* a problem of layout.
Are you sure? A block of CSS saying "html { display: none; }" doesn't look like a problem, more like a feature.
The "workaround" I recommend: launch the actual browser, using a
<yourapp>:// link (something like myapplication://tokenDone) as the
return URL. This is a LOT safer for the users.
I have the same problem, and I don't see why using a webcontrol is a
security problem. Since xauth is the exception, why twitter is making
the use of oauth so hard ?
You should read the article at http://goo.gl/xI0PZ

Tom