Hi Pawel,

OAuth problems tend to require digging a bit deeper than surface error
messages to debug -- to help you in this case, we would need to know at
minimum: the HTTP Authorization header used in your request, the format of
the POST body you are sending (but not the actual usernames and passwords),
and the exact URL you are accessing -- all details that the library you are
using likely make difficult, but not impossible, to ascertain. The signature
base string is also extremely useful for debugging, but also requires you to
filter out details of usernames and passwords.

In most cases a problem like this is due to a parameter encoding error or by
a request with POST bodies and signature base strings not in agreement.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary