I have ran into a problem recently when my app (less than a 100 active
users) started giving me rate-limiting exceptions. Reading about rate-
limiting on Twitter and on many threads on this group have completely
confused me by now. Could someone please succinctly describe how rate-
limiting works? I am making authenticated requests for rate-limited
REST methods. Should I be able to make 350 calls per authenticated
user per hour (350*100 per hour at most if that is the case) or should
I expect to be rate-limited based on my application's origin-IP (which
seems to be the behavior we've observed so far) limiting me to only
350 calls per hour? It would be really great to get a clear picture
about this so we know whether or not the time spent in building
applications around the Twitter ecosystem is even worthwhile.

Thanks,
Ravi Giroti
Data Architect
Bizzy Inc.