yes

________________________________
From: Mohan Arun <mar...@gmail.com>
To: Twitter Development Talk <twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 May, 2011 7:22:33
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Is This Possible: People who mention "Term A", also
frequently mention "Term B"

> I do social media strategy and monitoring freelance work, so I've
> recently dipped my toes into programming with Python and the Twitter
> API to build some simple applications for clients to perform some
> basic custom functions & queries without having to dish out tons of
> money for some of the expensive social media monitoring tools out
> there.
>
> Of twitter users who mention "Term A", what are the additional terms
> that they frequently mention. Sort of like eCommerce systems that show
> "users who bought A, also frequently purchased B, C and D".

Steve,

http://www.readwriteweb.com/cloud/2010/10/-takes-away-the-complexity.php

BigSheets is a twitter analytic tool from IBM that seems to me like it
could make this process simpler.
"Barnes shows how the tool mined Twitter for tweets that mentioned the
smartphone terms: iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. He then tracked the
tweets for sentiment."

I figure there is a need for a tool that makes stream text analytics
simpler from a statistical point of view.

- Mohan

Mohan