Hi Omar,

Sorry for the confusion -- we recommend Web Intents as we've developed the
Tweet Intent specifically for this purpose -- let us know what tweaks you
think the display needs to "look good" in a full browser tab. Intents are
optimized to load quickly and service the user's intent as efficiently as
possible -- the old way requires a more significant load time and invites
the user to engage in all kinds of other fun Twitter activity aside from
tweeting -- maybe they'll even forget why you sent them there in the first
place.

This is a bug and while I don't have an ETA on when it will be fixed, it was
not intentional and this old hack has not been deprecated.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary