That would be much better cartmatrix but either way, its a negative and
unnecessary to take this approach. I am still a bit sceptical that everything
will still work fine, just if they try to send a DM it will fail to a 403
error. There is language in the post that suggests both outcomes as possible. I
would really like someone from Twitter to clarify exactly what will happen.
Very clearly and plainly.

I am interested also to here the way they will dance around not doing this
themselves as well. They won't, I can guarantee that. I would bet my house on
it. Eiyer way the outcome will be negative in any scenario, so they won't want
any part of that. But they think its fine if we have to.