With 1.3 billions API requests remaining I'm going to go out on a limb and
guess that there is an issue on Twitter's side. Hopefully it is a
transient corruption that will just fix itself shortly. If you are using
authentication other users on the same IP should not effect your limit.

Abraham
Abraham Williams | InboxQ <http://inboxq.com/> | abrah.am
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am