Hi, I have problems with authentication when I used a methods of the
API. The non autenticaded methods works fine.
The error message is
Message = "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."

the reason it's a bad signature.

I  used a alls the library for .net and raise the same error.

Thanks for your help.

  oAuthTwitter oAuth = new oAuthTwitter();
                oAuth.Token = strOAuthUserTokenTest3;
                oAuth.TokenSecret = strOAuthUserTokenSecretTest3;

                Console.WriteLine("Running
http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/mentions.json?page=3
Authentication required  ");
                string strURL2 = "http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/
mentions.json?page=3";
                string resultado2 =
oAuth.oAuthWebRequest(oAuthTwitter.Method.GET, strURL2, string.Empty);