While we don't necessarily offer "click tracking" from within the IFRAME, we
do have a set of hooks for the Tweet Button (and Follow Button and Web
Intents) that will likely give you the tools to accomplish this:
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/intents-events

You can track the clicks on the Tweet Button itself (and both of its
regions) as well as the completion/conversion of the intended actions that
occur within the popup (like when tweets are tweeted and related accounts
are followed).

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary