Hi Shashank,

The Twitter REST API doesn't allow you to restrict the date returned by date
or time but we do allow you to provide a since_id and max_id. If you know
the ID of a Tweet that happened after the maximum timestamp you are
interested in you could pass it as max_id.

Alternatively, if you want to look at data that happened in the last few
days you can use the until parameter of the search API. More information
about that parameter can be found here.
    http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/search

One other way you could do this is to monitor Tweets as they happen. By
using the Streaming API you can open a connection before the event/time you
are interested in, and then close the connection when you don't want any
more. To restrict Tweets to one user you can use the filter method and
follow one user ID. More information about the Streaming API is here:
    http://dev.twitter.com/pages/streaming_api

Best,
@themattharris <https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=themattharris>
Developer Advocate, Twitter