I've tried every variation to try and get this to work, but I think in
the end it's a bug.

Using the iframe button, the latest code I've tried sets the url and
counturl as the same:
http://propertylabs.smugmug.com/services/graph/gallery/11425833_KwDKP/803171493_Cscqq

Which will usually redirect to:
http://propertylabs.smugmug.com/SunnySide/Ladybugs-2009-2010/11425833_KwDKP#803171493_Cscqq-A-LB

If I set that URL as the counturl, it doesn't work either, and I think
the issue is that you guys are ignoring everything after the hash, so
the final destination url never looks valid.

When I look at the code you generate, the original_referer (which I'm
guessing you validate against) doesn't have any hash info on it.

original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fpropertylabs.smugmug.com%2FSunnySide
%2FLadybugs-2009-2010%2F11425833_KwDKP

Any chance you can add hashinfo to original_referer? Assuming that's
what you use to check against. Or does anyone have any other
suggestions?

Like button Code:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"
src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.html?url=http://
propertylabs.smugmug.com/services/graph/gallery/11425833_KwDKP/
803171493_Cscqq&amp;counturl=http://propertylabs.smugmug.com/services/
graph/gallery/11425833_KwDKP/803171493_Cscqq&amp;text=Great%20photo!
%20&amp;count=horizontal" onload="this.style.visibility = 'visible';"
style="visibility: visible; "></iframe>