Authenticated requests aren't possible using the widgets really (well, not
without getting pretty complex and at that point you're building something
yourself).

Authenticated means I'm requesting data from Twitter and it knows that I'm
@episod as opposed to just an anonymous user calling Twitter.

To a certain degree, this is just the way that rate limiting works right now
and you'll have to deal with it. Though if you've got some technical
interest and a developer, you can find ways to mitigate the issue -- happy
to walk through some of those options with you if you like.

@episod <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=episod> - Taylor
Singletary