On Jul 27, 2011, at 3:43 AM, Victor Ruiz wrote:

> On Android, working with intents and after sharing successfully, the
> window closes automatically so it returns to the previous page. The
> window that automatically closes should have set up a timeout because
> it takes some seconds to be closed. If for example client browser
> doesn't support Javascript, there is a cancel button that also works
> perfectly.
>
> On iPhone, is different than in Android, because after sharing
> successfully, you don't have possibility to close and return back. I
> guess Twitter detects the user agent and show different pages in
> Android and iPhone, isn't it?

iPhone and Android both have the same Web Intents UI (as do all devices,
actually.) The behaviour you describe for Android, where the Intent page
automatically closes and the browser takes you back to the original page is the
correct behaviour. You should get the same experience on Android and iPhone.

The behaviour you're seeing on iPhone there is odd, but could occur (on any
device) if the Tweet Intent is invoked in a different way (either without
JavaScript, or without a window.opener being set.)

Can you link to the specific case where the iPhone UI isn't behaving as
expected? I'll take a look to debug it.

Thanks,

Ben

On 21 jul, 07:21, "anaj...@ibs.com.jo" <anajjar