Hi Developers,

Beginning today you may notice a new boolean field in API responses &
streams containing tweets: "possibly_sensitive". This new field will
only surface when a tweet contains a link. The meaning of the field
doesn't pertain to the tweet content itself, but instead it is an
indicator that the URL contained in the tweet may contain content or
media identified as sensitive content. During this initial testing
phase, there's nothing you need to do with this field and the field
values cannot be relied on for accuracy. In the future, we'll have a
family of additional API methods & fields for handling end-user "media
settings" and possibly sensitive content.

If you're curious how this field will ultimately be used, we recommend
that you read the following user support articles:

* Twitter Media Policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169199
* Media Settings and Best Practices:
https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169200
* Flagging Media: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20069937

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns not answered by the
support articles above.

Thanks!
Taylor Singletary
Twitter Platform team

--
Have you visited the Developer Discussions feature on
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions yet?

Twitter developer links:
Documentation and resources: https://dev.twitter.com/docs