Thank you for checking. What compiler did you compile THttpCli with? Did you
do anything special to get it to work? It still doesn't work for me.

How did you get the headers log? Perhaps I could try to see what's going on
as well.

When I try it, I get a page back titled "You are not authorized to view this
page". When I switch the server to accepting basic authentication, it works.

--
Albert Wiersch
AI Internet Solutions