> Anyone has complained that he cannot send an empty data
> using the POST or PUT method?

Well, I have one of my apps that doesn't work in some wases: when data to send
is empty. And it is
perfectly OK for the app to have a post with empty data. And I can't change the
post to a get since
the server side has a script that handle post only.

So I plan to change the component to allow empty content to be sent. It is
perfectly legal in the
HTTP protocol to do that. Just send content-length equal to zero and everything
is OK.