Hello,

after sendin I have now (only for test purposes) a 100 ms loop
which calls twsocket's processmessages. The result is, that sending
now works fine again from the test app. and the test app. responds
to mouse clicks etc. again.

For the receiving part I did this (the contents of tthread execute):

  try
    udp:=TWSocket.Create(nil);
    udp.addr           :=ip;
    udp.Port           :=port;
    udp.Proto          :='udp';
    udp.SendFlags      :=wsSendNormal;
    udp.MultiThreaded  :=true;
    udp.OnDataAvailable:=dm.udpDataAvailable;

    udp.Listen;

    udp.MessageLoop;
  except
    exit;
  end;

with dm.udpdataavailable the former dataavailable from the socket which
was placed statically on a datamodule and did formerly the receiving part.

The thread is started, but  can't receive anything. OnDataAvailable doesn't
fire although there is data available.

What's wrong with it? It seems I'm near the solution, but haven't got it
yet.

Greetings

Markus Humm