> > I know that this is bad design, but that is used only for
> testing the dll,
> > nothing more. Later it will be replaced by another dll which
> > really will be event driven. For simple
> > test purposes such a complicated event driven app.
> > would be overkill!
>
> You are loosing your time writing 'test code that is bad
> design and will be later replaced by
> correct code'.
> Event driven app is very easy, except the first one you
> write. Do the effort right now and you'll
> thanks me later :-)

I can't , since the whole picture is a lot more complicated! I need to
test the communication layer thoroughly before building anything on top
of it! Otherwise the whole project could get massive problems.
But since it works now I'm confident and correct the code so that it's
clean.

Greetings

Markus