Hello Francois,

I'm not using a TDataModule but as I mentioned in my other email,
I created an object to own the array of TWSocket objects.

Now I have a new question that relates to the dependency of the
main form. I'm reusing the sockets. So when a socket is
disconnected, I assign a different IP and connect again. I understand
that I can not do this in the OnSessionClosed event handler (or
that didn't work.) Instead, I need to post a message to the main
form, and reconnect in the windows message handler. This also
introduces a dependency to the main form, and adds and some code
in the main form unit. Is there any other way to defer the call to
the Connect function so that it will happen after the code exits
the OnSessionClosed event handler? I know I can create a hidden
window in the owner object but I would avoid doing that if there
is an easier way.

--
Best regards,
Jack