I'm going to make a mail-client for sending email, and I think about using
THtmlSmtpCli.

CharSet seems to be default to iso-8859-1. When using non-english chars in
the content of the email, and names to sender in the header, must I encode
to this iso-format my self before setting the properties, or is this done
automaticly when setting or sending the mail?

If I must encode my self which component should I use, MimeDec? Is
encoding/decoding of wide chars also possible, or must I then use utf8
instead?

If a non-html-enabled mail client receives a mail sent with html and
THtmlSmtpCli, will it show the plain text part instead of the html?

Regards Bjørnar