Hello Francois,

I've uploaded the project here:
http://chatsvr.no-ip.org/download/ProxyTester.zip

It was created with Delphi 2005. I could build it with D5
after deleting the Variant unit from uses clause.

If you build it as is, you'll see this (long) line twice:

<b>Description:</b> REJECTED - by default (no rule allowed the access)
color="#0000FF">+</font> 3.00 (Build #246), Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:40:24
GMT</font>

If you comment out the StrToInt() line in the source code,
it'll appear only once.

--
Best regards,
Jack