Is there someone willing to implement NTLM
authentication into HTTP server component ?

If no other has offered yourself I can help you in this but only if
you have a documentation how to it should work. Otherwise I have no
idea how to start it.

Well, we have the client side, you participated a lot in that development. So it should not be too difficult to build the replies the server has to do. I don't want to peek into Windows user base, just implement the NTLM authentication protocol. A simple event to get the usercode/password from the application host the server component is enough.