Firstly thx for your last answer - helped a lot.
I am using an event "OnCookie" to grab a cookie from the site I mentioned
earlier (http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker ). I am getting something like
this:

cookie_kod=773321

The problem is that when I am using different software (webfetch) I am geeting
a cookie like this:

cookie_kod=773321; domain=blablabla.site.pl; path=/

The problem is that when I am using the first cookie I get no result.
So my question is: should the cookie look like the second one? And if so what
is the way (in ICS) to get it all look like this?
And the second question: Should I change something in the cookie I want to pass
later to the server? For example should I change path=/ to
path=http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker or maybe to something else?
And the third question: Should I change cookie_kod to kod ? Because when
clicking the URL (I mentioned about it in the earlier post) using IE it opens
http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker&kod=773321 and not:
http://blablabla.site.pl/?we=airstriker&cookie_kod=773321

Thx for any help!
Regards,