What happens when you try this?

> The code is:
>     FtpClient1.HostName      := servername;
>     FtpClient1.Port          := 'ftp';
>     FtpClient1.HostDirName   := '/';
>     FtpClient1.UserName      := username;
>     FtpClient1.Password      := password;
>     FtpClient1.LocalFileName := 'listado.txt';
>     FtpClient1.HostFileName := '';
>
>     lista.clear();

if not FtpClient1.Connect then
    raise Exception.Create('not connected');
if not FtpClient1.Cwd then
    raise Exception.Create('CWD failed');
FtpClient1.Binary := False;
if not FtpClient1.TypeSet then
    raise Exception.Create('TypeSet to ascii mode failed');
if not FtpClient1.Ls then
    raise Exception.Create('LS failed');
..

Doesn't the server require a login?