From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Francois PIETTE
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:57 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] HttpCli with PostASync

> I had create GUI app, and a thread to handle THttpCli, below partial of
> code.

You don't need a thread. Or if you do, tell me why you think you need a
thread.

> What could be the probelm?
> Do I need call PeekMessage?

Your thread need to have a message pump so that events are triggered.
Without message pump: no event and nothing happend in an event driven
component. You can use the message pump built into TWSocket or create your
own (GetMessage/TranslateMessage/DispatchMessage).