> i canged the file variabls and operations on ftpcli to int64
> and it looks  like it works :-)
> the only problem left is that if i klick on the onprogress
> event it makes  me a sourcecode that contains a integer
> instead of a int64. where can i change that ?

You have to change TFtpProgress data type to use an int64. Don't forget to
rebuild the package and
reinstall it so that delphi use the correct version.

btw: How have you changed to int64 ?
You should have replaced all integer or LongInt by a new custom type which is
conditionnaly defined.
Similar to this:

{$IFDEF COMPILER6_UP}
    {$DEFINE Use64BitFiles}
{$ENDIF}

{$IFDEF Use64BitFiles}
    FtpInteger = int64;
{$ELSE}
    FtpInteger = integer;
{$ENDIF}

and later in the code use FtpInteger where 64 bit is desirable.
Doing so make the code compatible with older compiler version.
You can easily to a search and replace of your int64 by FtpInteger.