Hello Roberto, hello everyone!

On Sun, 2005-09-04 at 13:22 +0200, Roberto Della Pasqua wrote:
> Please permit me to suggest you what I consider the best model for highend
> scalability under linux:

Yes, epoll() seems like a good idea. It seems libevent supports it, too.
That makes me wonder if libevent could be used as it has most of the
needed event infrastructure in place and it is rather common in modern
Linux installations.

Best regards,

Ari Sundholm
Author of cddbcomp - THE Delphi component for freedb access
Moderator of freedb forums
freedb core team
Support languages: Finnish, English, German, Swedish
DISCLAIMER: Despite being part of the freedb team I only represent myself
unless otherwise noted. Freedb is in no way responsible for my actions or
opinions.