As far as I can see, no-one else in this mailing has attempted to test
the new TMimeDec component, just me.  I've found it does not work as
well as the previous component, ignoring complete parts of the email.

The internals of the component are irrelavant to me and most users, we
really don't care about how clever you are in interpreting RFCs, nor do
we want to debug your source code to understand how you have changed
the component in order to prevent it working properly in existing
applications.  We just want to decode MIME emails.

If it's not backward compatible with existing applications, it's your
responsibility to document how applications must be changed, at top of
the TMimeDec component source, not in one of your tedious postings in
this mailing list.

If the beta TMimeDec is released in it's present state, anyone
rebuilding an application is likely to find their application useless,
as I have.  So it should not be released until these problems are
resolved.

Of course I may be wrong, I make errors.  So perhaps everyone else that
has tested the beta TMimeDec component can now post their results?

Angus