Hi everyone...

I really like the NNTP module from your package, since Indy10 is failing
with Delphi 2005.
I have 1 thing though, and maybe you can help me.

I can't get it to work when I do

nntp.UserName:='perry';
nntp.PassWord:='kappetein;
nntp.Port:='119';
nntp.Host:='nntp1.usenetserver.net';
nntp.Connect;
logfile.Lines.Add(nntp.LastResponse);
Nntp.Authenticate;
logfile.Lines.Add(nntp.LastResponse);

Since  the nntp.statuscode is not 200 yet.
I thought I create a loop, but then it won't work.

like this

nntp.Connect;
logfile.Lines.Add(nntp.LastResponse);

repeat
 //showmessage(inttostr(nntp.StatusCode));
 while not nntp.StatusCode =200 do  logfile.Lines.Add(nntp.LastResponse);

until nntp.StatusCode = 200;
Nntp.Authenticate;

This aint working.. but when I use the Showmessage  that I marked then it
will work.  (will get 2x a messagebox coming up though)
how can I make all of this work the right way?

Thanks so much

   Perry