I know how the RFC-977 works
I download the newsreader, and the only thing I am seeing is

 procedure   HeadByNumber(Number : Integer; DestStream : TStream); virtual;

Which is using

procedure TNntpCli.GetArticleByNumber(
    RqType     : TNntpRequest;
    Number     : Integer;
    DestStream : TStream);
begin
    if Number > 0 then
        GetArticle(RqType, ' ' + IntToStr(Number), DestStream)
    else
        GetArticle(RqType, '', DestStream);
end;

So I can only use 1 number, and not like   2132 - 5000  for example.
So, do I need to make a loop all manually?