This is a follow up. I wanted to report what appears to be a related issue
to the bug in THttpCli when a link is redirected. It seems that the
RequestDone is called twice. This has already been reported and I've
implemented a work around in my program.

I've discovered another issue in that it doesn't seem that the RcvdStream is
being cleared. For example, when a link is requested using THttpCli and it
is redirected, there can be garbage at the beginning of RcvdStream.
RcvdStream should only contain the document obtained from the redirected
link and nothing from the original link that caused the redirection.

I am using the latest release version and C++Builder 6.

I have reproduced this problem in my application using this link provided by
a user:
http://net1test.rhmware.com/marketingprimer

I have worked around this issue by clearing RcvdStream when the
LocationChange event is called using:
if (HttpCli->RcvdStream) {
 HttpCli->RcvdStream->Seek(0,soFromBeginning);
}

By the way, I hope the above is sufficient to clear the stream but I'm not
sure that it is. If it isn't can anyone state the correct way to clear/reset
a steam? I can't find it in the documentation.

I hope this is sufficient and these issues can be corrected.

--
Albert Wiersch
AI Internet Solutions