Robert Haditama wrote:

>Hi,
>I am using threaded twsocketserver, and the logic is
>similar to ThrdSrv (the example application). There
>are about 30 clients connected, and send periodically
>1 message until in total about 100 messages. For every
>message, the server should retrieve, update, or insert
>some data to oracle database. After that, it will send
>a reply message to the client. The problem is,
>sometimes the message that is received in
>OnClientDataAvailable event is not received correctly.
>Eg. Client 1 send the 97th message, it will received
>and processed correctly. But at 98th message, seem
>that it received and processed the 97th message (the
>message is exactly different). But after Client 1,
>disconnect, socket is closed, reconnect again, and
>send the 98th message, it will get it right. This
>problem is not happenning everytime, and not every
>client have it.

Make sure that you never call Application.ProcessMessages (Or
Showmessage()) from your OnClientDataAvailable handler. Also, remember
that if you send two messages from your client:

Hi
there

The server may receive them as:
Hi
there

Or it may receive them as:
Hithere

Or it may receive them as:
ere

It is up to you to write a protocol that allows you to separate
different messages out.

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock