Hello Werner,

You always need a listening socket to accept inbound connections. When a
client connect you accept/dup the client to a data socket. Server stay
listening. You can use a normal TWSocket as server and handle the
creation of data sockets, but then you are just re-inventing
TWSocketServer who does that for you. You can set MaxClients to 2 if
needed.

Note that I'm talking about TCP. If you use UDP then you can do listen /
send / receive with only 1 socket. But ICP is reliable the other not.

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz