On 13-Oct-05 15:33:39 Arno Garrels wrote:

>Maurizio Lotauro wrote:

[...]

>> It is a know issue. I already fix it and a "corrected" version of httpcli
>> is on the ics site as beta.

>Good to know, I was going to waste my time fixing it myself (not easy).

Don't remaind me, it needed two weeks of work :-)

FYI the problem occur when proxy and remote needs an authentication
and the proxy close the connection with the client when the remote
answer with 401. So the whole authentication process restart again.
In my test this doesn't happen with ISA server because it keep the
connection alive.

Bye, Maurizio.