With what I have see with the time, one port is skip for each transaction.
so with the range you have, only 2 transactions can be done.
Windows keep the port open for some time, so you come at the end with no
more port to do transaction. Even with a bigger range like 100 ports, you
can easily come to with no free port just by checking some directory just
because this will use a port for each send.

The PasvPortRangeStart set the start
the max set the max and when the server can't use any port, this give you
the No available PASV ports.

HTH

Marc
TYPSoft