On 20-Nov-05 18:56:18 Piotr Da³ek wrote:

[...]

>As I told before, it is not possible to leave it backward-compatible since
>original TMimeDec marks end of part at any boundary - it sees ending and
>starting boundary as one thing - resulting in phantom (empty) parts and
>nested parts corruption. But since all of you are more interested in leaving
>your software working improperly, I've dropped further TMimeDec development.

I don't have the knowledge to understand who is right (actually I
don't use Mime), but I have the same opinion of you: if something is
wrong it must be corrected even if this mean that it is no more
backward compatible.
But at the same time the developer must be warned about a change
like this.

Bye, Maurizio.