Hello steffen,

I checked this key and it seems to contain a very long list of
applications. Study it I see it is all applications where I hade to
check 'unblock' in windows XP firewall to let them work, so if it is a
server then it is automaticly add. If it is a client of course not.

But interesting to know is that these clients only get broadcast
messages from withing the own network. I did not know this. I do not
mutch UDP...

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz