Hello Persian,

Please tell how that you send the data ?
You mention 30 KB, and you mention UDP. Do you send it in several
packets, and do you number the packets ? Because UDP is not reliable you
may have receive the packets in wrong order, or duplicate ones or
missing ones. Using UDP you have to take all this into account.

>   and another question is how can I send large files using ICS ?

Nothing special to do. Is your queston also realted to UDP, or do you
want to use TCP ?

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz