>> Very interesting! Could a generic "tiny CGI" be written for all
>> interpreters
>> such as PHP, Perl, Python or must we write separate ones for each?
>
> To be generic, the CGI should implement ISAPI interface and then can use
> any ISAPI DLL. Maybe this
> would make the CGI too big ? Maybe one more DLL layer would maintain small
> CGI footprint ?

Another layer is a good idea since there are not much interpreters, PHP,
Perl, Python and maybe Ruby would be sufficient anyway..

>> How much of the job does your MidWare code do?
>
> It translate MidWare request received from the web to something
> understandable by a standard MidWare
> appserver. It communicate with the lowest level API to have the smallest
> exe file possible.

Are you sure this idea is not patented? Or maybe you own the patent?? Is the
license you provide royalty free? How much is the price you can offer (we
can advertise on our web site that we built with your component). (you can
answer this privately.)

Best Regards,

SZ