Hello,

today I tried to install ICS under Delphi 2006 until now without success.

1. you change constants there whih isn't allowed anymore without
   setting some compiler switch ($J+), that can be changed under the project
settings, okay.

2. GWSockCritSect ist not found in wsocket.pas in line 2326:
   EnterCriticalSection(GWSockCritSect); A search on the complete hard disk
only brought
   up 2 occurences on GWSockCritSect, the one in WSocket.pas and one in the
version for .net.

So I can't install it right now. This was the version available on overbyte.be
after
the 8th January 2006. I loaded ics\delphi\vc32\icsdel90.bdsproj and right
clicked
on it and selected "Install". Is that the correct way?
I will try the version on the D2006 Partner DVD now but then I
must give up - as long as you don't have a solution. But I  need ICS I already
used it
in one project.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Greetings