Hello,

Anyone ever seen this sequence ?

1/14/2006 11:25:58 PM OnDataSent
1/14/2006 11:25:58 PM OnSessionClosed with error: 10053
1/14/2006 11:25:58 PM Sending TCP packet
1/14/2006 11:25:58 PM OnSessionClosed with error: 10054
1/14/2006 11:25:58 PM OnDataSent
1/14/2006 11:26:03 PM DNSLookup for ...

The 'Sending TCP packet' is for sure a bug in my application, but
OndataSent is fired !  Also I have 2 OnSessionClose !

There is only 1 socket in this application. It is developed in D7 and
TWSocket version is 5.16.

They have VPN connection troush internet, and the VPN is etablished by
the router, not the machine where app runs on. Waht I dont know is if
they have some kind of obscure (software) firewall on their machine,
because I have seen firewalls giving obscure winsock behaviour.

--
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz