*Subject:* Re: [twsocket] Installing latest beta under BCB6--PROBLEMS!
*From:* "Fastream Technologies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
*Date:* Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:32:55 +0200

Hello,

I have just found time to retry and get the following:

Build
  [Pascal Error] IcsZLibDll.pas(658): Undeclared identifier:
'ZLibDllNameBis'
  [Pascal Error] IcsZLibDll.pas(663): Undeclared identifier:
'ZLibDllNameTer'
  [Pascal Error] IcsZLibDll.pas(759): Undeclared identifier: 'ZLibDllName'
  [Pascal Fatal Error] pasall.tmp(28): Could not compile used unit
'C:\Program Files\ICS\Delphi\Vc32\IcsZLibDll.pas'
  [Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'ICSZLIBDLL.OBJ'
Search for 'ZLibDllNameBis'
  C:\Program Files\ICS\Delphi\Vc32\IcsZLibDll.pas(658):
ZLibDLLHandle := LoadLibrary(pChar(ZLibDllNameBis));
  C:\Program Files\ICS\Delphi\Vc32\IcsZLibDll.pas(659):           if
(ZLibDLLHandle > 0) then ZLibDllActualName := ZLibDllNameBis;

Regards,

SubZero