> >I plan to support Delphi 7, Delphi 2006 (Win32 and .NET)
> > and C-Builder 2006 only.
> > Any tought ?

> I plan to stay in D7.. as long as you support it, I´m happy. I only think
> about a D5 users, aren´t they a big community?

I don't know. One day or later, they will have to upgrade to the current
version.
Anyway, current ICS version will always be available but new features will be
added only to the new
version once it is released (hopefully sometimes in 2006).

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html