Hello Fastream,

You can easely create thousands of TTimers, but you have to taken all
limits into account. From the moment you enable a TTimer a hidden window
is created. disabling the TTimer also destroy that window. So the window
is only there for a short time (while TTimer is running).

On the other hand you dont have to do it with TTimer. You can easy
create your own timer that does not need any window. See SetTimer in API
help.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz