Peter Feldbaumer wrote:

> Could I suggest to create a descendent component from TFtpSrv - something
> like TFtpSrvThrottled - to implement bandwidth-limiting?
>
> The current implementation (if it is like in HttpProt.pas) doesn't fit my
> needs (and probably that of others, too) - e.g. if one needs to implement
> overall or single-connection throttling.

Current implementation is in the FTP/HTTP _clients_ only, conditional compiled.
It probably won't fit my needs in real world applications as well. A derived
throttled server would be nice, however nicer would be a throttle-component
that plays with all ICS components (drop and forget), just my to cents.

[..]

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]