Hello,

I have started a new thread for this, because this one is a reply of
"Sending 7 Kilobytes of data" whitch I was interested to follow and this
one is not my 100% interest or knowledge. Please answer to the new
thread only.

Many modern email readers can sort on thread whitch is very nice, so
please if you do not have such email reader try to respect this :)

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz