>Should ICS be responsible for domain/user parsing out of a single property
>or should a new property with domain added ?

I can see your point here. For me is more simpler for now to leave it
like that, but I think ICS _should not_ handle the separation; it is
much better to expose separate properties. However, regardless of how
you implement this, ICS documentation or example code should include all
the possible separators to make newbies lives easier :).

In any way you do it in the future, the actual implementation is not
correct in all cases and that was I was trying to point out.

Best regards,
Tibor Csonka