Hello,

I am trying to help Ibrahim. With the http proxy, we get the following data:

23/01/2006 13:29:26 From Local (127.0.0.1)
POST http://212.175.105.144:80/BagkurApp/EczaneApp/EczaneServlet HTTP/1.0

23/01/2006 13:29:26 From Local (127.0.0.1)
‹........[󖁵„¡Û+ÀÀÀØÒØÄÀĞØÀÀĞÌ..Ì
BœBL=
€±.Í..¸ž|’...

23/01/2006 13:29:26 Connection Opened

23/01/2006 13:29:26 From Remote
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: WebSphere Application Server/5.1
Connection: close

‹........

23/01/2006 13:29:26 From Remote
¥RËMÄ0E
úH.3{<>:.±aA.–:(gµpHÊ¡.ìİ8$ÆpáEŠì§ÑûØ~ÿ¼¸~»º¼‚.Í€ñã¸.Ïõ‹2õi£OC°†cpZ+kZY(Ájš§Œ)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>qˆq4TQAË¥|2I:ûí‹Ä‰UV
.ag)úûvªjÿqğ_.ÊüÏMRiq?=9Ò%ïØŸƒ ‰.ë¦}ğıÒ¾])÷?Ÿh:W-f %õ×
ò«M 0ï…[ ÀÛf;¯K·İq¿ñí_ı§§3É.èùiÈ̲c(£ú/~ÑÍñ.e’.Ç....

23/01/2006 13:29:26 Connection Closed

We need to parse the response but do not know the format. There is no
indication of GZip or Deflate (it could be compressed as well as encrypted)
and also encryption. Any idea?

Regards,

SZ