Scrive Fastream Technologies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello,

[...]

> > Are you sure? I quickly reread the rfc and it say that more that one
> > challange
> > could be specified in the header, but a challenge is defined as
>
> I copied the behavior from Apache. And it works.

I would like to see a 401 responce from Apache (not because I don't belive
you, it's only my curiosity, in particular when more scheme are specified).

> >  challenge = auth-scheme 1*SP 1#auth-param
> >
> > So the question is if the Basic must be specified after tha last parameter
>
> > of
> > Digest.
> > In any case the realm is defined as quoted-string but in the above header
> > is
> > written without quote.
>
> The order of the schemes define the preference of the client! This is
> determined with debugging!!

This is not what rfc say:
---8<---
The user agent MUST choose to use one of the challenges with the strongest
auth-scheme it understands and request credentials from the user based upon
that challenge.
--->8---

You don't answer to the question about put a double quote around the realm.

> > As side note, the THttpCli doesn't expect more than one challenge per
> > header.
> > How often is used from servers to specify more that one challenge per
> > header?
>
> I have not looked into the HttpCli code but if it supports any scheme other
> than basic then it must support more than one challange per header.

I repeat, actually it doesn't. I add this on my todo list.

Bye, Maurizio.