On Mar 8, 2006, at 13:48, Paweł (WP) wrote:

> But, I need to add something like this:
>
> If I add this line to procedure "HtmlSmtpClientProcessHeader"  it
> brokes the email...

You need to add the "charset" to only the MIME-part that will use that
character set.  Since you are putting it in the message (global) header
itself, it breaks the MIME encapsulation.  Multipart messages must use
ASCII (the default), because all transport encapsulation is implemented
in ascii, including MIME headers and boundaries.  Changing the global
charset of a message will force the client to translate the entire
body, instead of the individual parts.

        dZ.